roshi--@hotmail.com

måndag 24 november 2008

Quotes of Nisargadatta

As I only know the contents of my counsciousness, and as an outside world is unprovable, all perceivables are only in my mind.

Self-realization is not through knowledge of things or experiences, but through self-knowledge.

When you require anything from the world and nothing from God, when you don't desire anything, when you don't strive for anything, don't expect anything, the divine will enter you, unasked and unexpected.

Understanding confusion meens becoming free from it.

You will recive everything you need when you stop asking for what you do not need.

You cannot transcend what you do not know. To go beyond yourself you must know yourself.

Nisargadatta


2 kommentarer:

daijoji sa...

Hi Roshi!!! :-))) My best regards from Poland :-)

Roshi sa...

Thank you! I saw that one of the books you red is "Zen and the tree pelars" by Philip. For me everything started by that book about 25 years ago. I american housewife got a Sator,wow, then can anyone...

Cheers! Roshi